Everyone loves cookies, especially kids. Cookies can be one of the biggest enemies of our physical appearance. The fact of our deep love for cookies can cause us to eat too many of them. So what can we do? Can I eat as many cookies as I want without fear of becoming fat? No, you do not have to do that because there is another good way to allow yourself to eat your favorite chocolate chip cookies as much as you want. But how? With keto chocolate chip cookies!
We are about to share some amazingly delicious recipes for keto
chocolate chip cookies you can easily make and eat without any concern. Is that not perfect for anyone who is on a diet? All you do is bake your cookies according to our given guidelines, and a perfect batch of cookies will be ready for you to eat.
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies Using Almond Flour
The first we are going to share here is making keto chocolate chip cookies using almond flour. You can also use coconut flour instead, but we recommend you use almond flour as it is the most delicious tasting and is also more nutritious.
What Is Almond Flour?
Almond flour is ground almonds. In short, it the powder form of almonds.
Where You Can Get Almond Flour?
You can buy almond flour from almost any grocery store near you. We recommend you to buy it from a health food store to ensure it is pure and high quality.
How To Make Almond Flour At Home?
You can make almond flour at home by using a simple two-step method. There is no rocket science in producing almond flour at home.
- Take 2 cups of almonds. Dry roast them on a medium to low flame for 2 to 3 minutes
- Now put the almonds in a mixer grinder jar and grind until they convert into a finely grounded powder.
Note: Do not over grind the almonds. They will start turning into almond butter that is not at all useful for your keto chocolate chip cookies recipe.
Now, when your almond flour is ready, you can jump straight into the recipe for these perfect cookies. Just have a look.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 12 minutes.
Cookies prepared: 15 to 20 depending on the size of your cookie.
- Almond flour: 1 cup.
- Powdered sugar: 2 tbsp. or 4 grams
- Chocolate chips: 4 tbsp. (sugar-free)
- Baking soda: 1/8 tbsp
- Salt: ¼ tsp
- Coconut Oil: 2 tbsp.
- Vanilla extract: 1 tsp
- Milk: 3 tbsp. or as required.
- Preheat your oven to 180F degrees.
- Mix all the dry ingredients including almond powder, baking soda, sugar, salt, and chocolate chips in a bowl.
- Now add vanilla extract, coconut oil, and milk. Mix well
- Clump it and make a smooth dough out of it
- Now make smalls balls and press them by using your palms to shape them like a cookie.
- Grease a baking tray with oil or butter
- Place your cookies with some distance so they have the required space to expand.
- Put your tray into the preheated oven.
- Now, bake your keto chocolate chip cookies for 10 to 12 minutes.
- After the time is up, take out your cookies and let them cool without touching them. Be careful of these freshly baked cookies as they are very soft and delicate now and they can easily break before they cool down properly.
Your delicious homemade keto chocolate chip cookies are ready to serve. You can store these cookies in a dry airtight jar for up to 21 days.
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies with Butter and Eggs
Here is another amazing recipe for chocolate chip cookies. You can make it for your children as well. Also, if you get ravings for these cookies most of the time, make them and store them for midnight cravings. These cookies are low in carbs and very tasty. Another excellent thing about these cookies is they are easy and simple to make and utilize the ingredients that are available in every kitchen.
Let us have a look at this easy peasy recipe.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Baking time: 12 to 15 minutes
- No. of cookies: 20 to 25 depending on the size of your cookie.
- Calories: 179kcal
- Butter: ¾ cup
- Sweetener (in the granulated form): 2/3 cup.
- Eggs: 2
- Baking soda: ½ tsp
- Chocolate chips (sugar-free): 9 ounce
- Almond flour: 3 cups
- Vanilla extract: 2 tsp
- Salt: ½ tsp
- The first step is to preheat the oven. Do this by setting the temperature of the oven to 350F.
- Now take a stand mixer. Add butter, eggs, and granulated sweetener to the bowl of the stand mixer. Turn on the mixer to a medium speed and keep it on until three of the ingredients are combined and dissolved well into each other. You can also use a hand mixer. Make sure to take a large bowl if using a hand mixer for this purpose.
- In a separate bowl, add almond flour, salt, and baking soda. Mix well with the help of a whisk.
- Now add the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Now take a rubber or silicone spatula and fold all the ingredients with a very light hand. Turn it into a good smooth dough.
- Make sure to take your time when mixing or it could ruin your cookie dough, and it might become hard to manage.
- Now take a baking tray and grease it with butter or oil. You can also apply butter paper to avoid burning.
- Place all the cookies with some distance between for expansion.
- Put the baking tray inside the oven and bake it for 12 to 15 minutes.
- After the required time, take out the baking tray and let it cool for another 10 to 15 minutes.
Your yummy keto chocolate chip cookies are ready.
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies with Coconut Flour
The cookies with coconut flour as an ingredient are soft, smooth, and fluffier than other recipes. Also, children like coconut flour cookies more than almond flour. So here we are giving our simple yet keto-friendly recipe of chocolate chip cookies with coconut flour. These cookies are both for children and for parents. Try them today.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Baking time: 12 minutes
Servings: 15 to 17 cookies depending upon the size of your cookie.
- Coconut flour: 48 grams (1/3 cup + 1 tbsp)
- Pure maple syrup: ¼ cup
- Vanilla extract: 1 tsp
- Coconut oil: ¼ cup
- Baking soda: ¼ tsp
- Chocolate chip cookies: 1/3 cup.
- Eggs: 2
- Salt: ¼ tsp
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Take a bowl and add all the wet ingredients including, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, eggs. Beat well until combined perfectly.
- Now take another bowl and add all dry ingredients, including coconut flour, salt, and baking soda in it. Mix well.
- Now mix all the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients.
- Mix with the help of a spatula or a whisk until well combined.
- The batter will be a bit runny. Add chocolate chips to the runny dough of keto chocolate chip cookies.
- Grease a baking tray with oil or butter.
- Use a scoop or tablespoon to drop cookies onto the baking tray lined with butter paper.
- Put this tray in a preheated oven and bake it for 10 to 12 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove the baking tray from the oven and let it cool for 15 minutes.
If your batter comes out extra runny, you can add more flour to adjust its consistency.
4 Must-Follow Tips While Baking Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Do not over-mix the cookie batter. It will result in hard cookies.
- If you add extra flour to your cookie dough, the cookies will become dense and hard.
- If you do not maintain a distance between cookies when baking, it will destroy all your hard world.
- If you bake cookies without preheating the oven, the resulting product will be full of moisture and inedible
A Quick Wrap Up
Keto chocolate chip cookies are loved by both children and adults. There are various recipes to make these delicious cookies. You can try whatever recipe is easiest for you. Also, if you are losing weight or following a diet plan, then still you can try these cookies as they are sugar-free and low on calories and carbohydrates. So, give these cookies a try!
Remember to share your feedback about Keto chocolate chip cookies after trying any of the recipes in the comment section below.
6 thoughts on “How Do You Make Perfect Low-Carb Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies? 3 Must-Try Recipes”
Seems interesting and healthy. Will try!
We look forward to hearing how the recipes turn out for you.
Awesome recipes to make!
I used to make breads for my breakfast. Kids often get out their at lunch time. with the homeschooling. And they usually don’t eat breakfast. I think it is time, I make them healthy snacks- their off – the – bed time. Thank you for sharing your recipes.
My daughter loves to buy a box of chocolate chips intended for one week consumption but sometimes last only for a few days.
I sometimes ask her to give 2 pieces to serve as my dessert.
You know sometimes we are really craving for something sweet after our meals. Kids love them. Mom and Dad ask for their share.
You are sharing better option for us! Thanks.
We are glad you like the chocolate chip cookie recipes. After you make some let us know how they turned out.
These recipes for low-carb keto chocolate chip cookies look soooo good! I hadn’t thought about using almond or coconut flour instead of traditional flours in a recipe, but this seems like it would make a delicious cookie. Will need to try one (or all) of these recipes and report back!
Baking is possible in a keto-friendly way. As it has been said, where there is a will there is a way. Let us know how you enjoy the recipe.